Design Packages & Pricing

Bolzie Interiors works on a retainer and hourly plus contingency fee basis 

The Initial Consultation is a pre-requisite to all packages

Pre Payment is required on all packages

Basic Interior Desing Consultation In-Home - 60 minutes - $150
  • Walk-through of the areas in your home considering

  • Discussion of lifestyle, tastes, design ideas and options

  • Budget planning advice

  • Color and material analysis

***Custom Consultation quotes to include larger homes and whole home consultation provided.  Usually 2 hours.​

Use What You Have Package - 1 Room $1200
Use What You Have Package - 1 Room $1200

We create a design plan for 1 room in your home, and arrange your furniture, accessories, and artwork into a beautifully designed room.

  • Initial visit: take measurements and discover your design style and needs

  • Design advice for color, accessories, furniture, lighting, etc.

  • Create design plan with furniture placement options

  • We arrange your furniture, accessories, and artwork for you

Silver Package - 10 Hours - $1250

Discounted hourly rate to $125/hour.  We create a new design plan for 1 room in your home and present the idea board to you

  • Design layout of room

  • Artwork and Accessories

  • Color consultation

  • Flooring review

  • Furniture review and recommendations

  • Lighting

  • Window review

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PRICING:
Bolzie Interiors pricing is for standard sized rooms only and is subject to change.  A 60% deposit is required for all packages and the remainder 40% is to be paid when the project is complete.  Should your space and project be a little bit more unique (say you have a small dining area that is attached to the living room), we will give you a more accurate quote when we see the space.